Flyingros is built as a part of a collaborative project between UCL/Civil and Environmental Engineering department and MIT (Boston) which intends to demonstrate the feasibility of automated construction of buildings using multi-rotors.
For this project, we have to make a complete application from the localisation to a control interface. Feel free to take our project as example for yours.
Developed in this project :
- Indoor & outdoor localisation
- Fixed laser localisation system
- RTK, vision, lasers fused position though
- Vision odometry example via
- Task messages and handling
To achieve the autonomous flight, the most crucial part is the localisation system. Therefore we chose to make this project public and share how to build the positioning system based on the RTK, Vision odometry,