Since this project requires you to set up and obtain an API key along with other tasks, I would recommend you watch the video to get an understanding of how it all flows together. The video also breaks down the sketch to make it easier to understand.
The video covers this topic step-by-step but you need to obtain the API key from the OpenWeatherMap website in order to access the weather information. Once that is done, download the sketch and update it and don't forget to update your city details.
Link To Sketch: https://www.bitsnblobs.com/wp-content/media/fw/diy/diy-e4.zip
- Service: https://openweathermap.org/
- ArduinoJSON Assistant: https://arduinojson.org/v6/assistant/
- URL: api.openweathermap.org/data/2.5/weather?q=Edinburgh, uk&units=metric&APPID=YOUR_API_KEY
Simply wire up the OLED module to the Nano 33 IoT board and upload the sketch.
Don't forget to share this with us and the world by tagging us on social media. Also, don't forget to subscribe to our channel to watch more videos and leave future build ideas while you're at it :) Here are some relevant links in case you would like to learn more about us. Thank you for your support!
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbWiK1A5RqAugSquBHuyBdA
- BnBe Website: https://www.bitsnblobs.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bnbe.club/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BnBe.club
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/bnbe_club
No preview (download only).