Steps to create your Facebook/Twitter Voice poster:
Get the following:
- Open the program that you use to program your Arduino with
- Connect the Arduino and the 1Sheeld to each other
- Connect the Arduino to the Computer
- Make sure the UART switch is switched to Open.
- Compile and upload the code to the Arduino (https://gist.github.com/christiaanneilburger/aec9dc20161f95acd78d):
- Make sure the UART Switch is switched to Closed.
- Activate Bluetooth on your Android device
- Open your Arduino application and pair to your 1Sheeld
- Select the Facebook, Twitter and Speech Recognizer shield
- Click on the right hand corner on top of the multiple shields icon
- Log in to your Facebook and Twitter accounts and accept the permissions
- Make sure that you have a data connection, or connect to wifi
- Press the speech recognizer and say the word "tweet" or the words "post to Facebook" and the 1sheeld will post to Facebook/Twitter if it understands you.
- Play around with the code and make your own voice commands. Add some and even connect to foursquare using this command:
Happy tweeting and posting to Facebook using your voice!!