This is an analog clock refreshed by GPS-signal on TFT display capable of:
- Calculation of sunrise & sunset / sun azimuth & sun elevation by own GPS-position
- Calculation of moon phases & moon azimuth
- Switching to day & night color by sun phases
- Showing the rotation of sun and moon on an imitation horizon at the display
- Tidal level calculation for your predefined location
The code is designed for the UNO board and serial connected (TX/RX) to a standard GPS module.
On the top side is a 240x320 TFT screen directly plugged into the main board. One board pin is used for a lamp, switched on at sunset. The code is free and can be used or changed by other people.