One Board to Rule Them All
It's a DC Motor Testing kit, also possible to convert in to some motor controlled project.
It was made long ago to demonstrate kids about DC motor control.It has pinouts for one 4 pole stepper, one servo, 2 DC Gear Motor control.
- Three Input Status LEDs (RYG)
- 10k Pot for Position Control
- 4 Outputs driven by L293D for Stepper Motor Drive
- Small Servo Control/Power Terminals
Arduino programmable according to following pinout.
Also programmable in C/Assembly in Atmel Studio. Any GPIO can do the functions!
What Makes The Difference?
There are 32 GPIOs vs Uno has 23 GPIO:
- 3 Interruprs vs Uno has 2
This is not a project, just a project snippet!