With 80% less memory usage that previous versions and a new Custom Code Injection component, Visuino is a Robotics reality for all of us us.
Project in progress by Pigeon-Kicker
Cutsie Whun is a tough and fast RC-controlled, 2-wheeled balancing fun machine developed using Visuino.
Project in progress by Boian Mitov and Pigeon-Kicker
Cutsie Whun is MEGA BREAD series project #6. A tough, fast, and RC controlled 2 wheeled balancing fun machine. A lot of hard work pays off.
Arduino Nano and Visuino: Convert Acceleration to Angle From Accelerometer and Gyroscope MPU6050 I2C Sensor - quick and easy.
Project tutorial by Boian Mitov
A 6 legged, 18 servo, self guiding time wasting project. MEGA BREAD series #7, Delivery and retrieval from the air project.
MEGA BREAD series #4, the 4 by 4 input keypad.
To be updated this weekend
You just wait for about another 2 days.
Added MULTIPLE options including an AirSoft Automatic Machine Gun rated @ 1250 RPM @ 750 FPS.
2) 3 way GYRO
3) 3 way accelerometer
4) Onboard PID for GYRO calculations
5) Bluetooth for smartphone tuning/control
6) InfraRed for ATARI joystick control
7) SD card for audio and code variables
8) LiPo chargers for the dual 18650 3.7 Volt batteries
9) RF for RC radio control
10) AUDIO, so it can swear and cuss at you
11) Servo controlled head with Sonic Distance sensor and speakers
12) You will have to wait for the rest....
I installed the incorrect
type of GYRO for the application. The one that I had in originally did not include accelerometers, and i found that it need's them to be able to set a trigger if the bot tips suddenly.
I will update as needed for you.
Or connect with your social account:
New here? Create an account