The project itself was based on a static sketch running for several months in 2016 with a handful of lights following sunrise/-set.
Project tutorial by WJ4IoT
Some observations from my side.
De dry-wet range is with my sensor (following setups tested):
- Arduino UNO + W5100 = 19 - 775
- Wemos D1 R2 = 62 - 642 (likely due to 3.3V)
When you want to see your readings on your phone you can use Cayenne/MQTT.
- Cayenne with Arduino UNO + W5100 = 894 - 954
- Cayenne-MQTT with Wemos D1 R2 = 1017 (no explicit range)
3 changes to the Wemos sketch:
- Digital pin must be preceded by D
- because only 1 analog channel on Wemos changed into A0
- and remove "while (!Serial);"; this will give errors!
The ranges are not constant but fluctuating a bit.
It is a bit pity that in the preferred setup (MQTT) the range is almost nihil.
Hi, how long will the 9 volt battery work in this setup and what is mAh of this battery?
BTW missing the W5100 in this setup :)
Or connect with your social account:
New here? Create an account