Simple project to measure temperature (with two sensors) and humidity, and send them to the terminal (monitor) and also to a LCD display.
Project in progress by brunogomezgil
A touchless automatic motion sensor trash can.
Project showcase by Will Su
I have also already uploaded the two necessary libraries above.
Yes sorry, you have to include de library dht_nonblocking.h, that can be downloaded from the link given by Baillie, or just copy the code from here (below) and save it as dht_nonblocking.h
* DHT11, DHT21, and DHT22 non-blocking library.
* Based on Adafruit Industries' DHT driver library.
* (C) 2015 Ole Wolf firstname.lastname@example.org
* This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
#if ARDUINO >= 100
#define DHT_TYPE_11 0
#define DHT_TYPE_21 1
#define DHT_TYPE_22 2
DHT_nonblocking( uint8_t pin, uint8_t type );
bool measure( float *temperature, float *humidity );
bool read_data( );
bool read_nonblocking( );
float read_temperature( ) const;
float read_humidity( ) const;
unsigned long dht_timestamp;
uint8_t data[ 6 ];
const uint8_t _pin, _type, _bit, _port;
const uint32_t _maxcycles;
uint32_t expect_pulse( bool level ) const;
#endif /* DHT_NONBLOCKINGH */
Or connect with your social account:
New here? Create an account