The cat laser pointer is a playful build you can make at home, to play with your furry friend. Go ahead and make your own!
Project tutorial by circuito.io team
An automatic DIY photography turntable for all the techie photographers out there.
Use circuito.io to build a smart food dispenser for your pet controlled directly from your phone.
This project will show how to make a graphical display of temperature and humidity.
Project tutorial by Patel Darshil
Dear friends welcome to another tutorial! In this video we are going learn how to build ourown menu for the popular Nokia 5110 LCD displa...
Project tutorial by Nick Koumaris
Hey, can you provide a bit more details? Which step doesn't work? Have you checked that you connected everything properly and that the COM and port are defined correctly?
Hey, yeah, it can be confusing... What you need to do is:
1. click this link - https://www.circuito.io/app?components=10333,11113,9088,9442
2. Download the code from the "code" tab
3. Upload the code to the Arduino IDE
4. Open the serial monitor and test the circuit
Then, after you check that everything is working properly -
5. Copy the code from this tutorial and replace it with the code in the firmware.ino (leaving the pin definitions and include.libraries).
I hope this is more clear :)
Hey, we've just updated the project, including the code, so you're welcome to try!
Or connect with your social account:
New here? Create an account