Public projects 3

WordClock with Two 8x8 Character Faces

Project showcase by Mark Wilson

  • 26,102 views
  • 4 comments
  • 48 respects

HSVClock

Project tutorial by Mark Wilson

  • 4,868 views
  • 7 comments
  • 12 respects

MatrixClock

Project showcase by Mark Wilson

  • 12,133 views
  • 14 comments
  • 25 respects

Toolbox 2


OCS-2: A Digital, Semi Modular Synthesizer

Project showcase by chnry

  • 49,644 views
  • 25 comments
  • 184 respects

DIY Nespresso Capsule Detector

Project showcase by circuito.io team

  • 18,317 views
  • 6 comments
  • 36 respects

Arduino Clone Breeding T-Rig

Project tutorial by Shahariar

  • 5,985 views
  • 0 comments
  • 32 respects

  • WordClock with Two 8x8 Character Faces almost 2 years ago

    Last year I updated the github Chromaduino code in a number of ways, including correcting the non-standard I2C address. But the clock zip file here on Hackster is the original from 2016.

    I suspect that's you problem. Try changing the
    #define LEDS_I2C_ADDR 0x05
    line in LEDS.cpp to
    #define LEDS_I2C_ADDR 0x70

    If that doesn't work, perhaps start by trying the ChromaduinoMaster.ino sample sketch on github, see if that works.

  • WordClock with Two 8x8 Character Faces about 2 years ago

    I've updated the sketch and schematic to fix mislabeled SDA & SCL pins.

  • MatrixClock about 2 years ago

    Try using MatrixClock-jan-2018.zip from the Code section, I updated the sketch for v1.8.3 a while ago, it should deal with the progmem changes

Add projectSign up / Login