The new Arduino MKR series sets up a standard about form factor, function and performance for Arduino boards in the future. These new boards comes in a compact shape, with a powerful Microchip SAM D21 32-bit Cortex M0 micocontroller and a charger function for LiPo accumulators. Furthermore Arduino offers in this series different types of MKR modules for different IoT wireless technologies. Besides the base model Arduino MKR Zero some further types with WiFi, WAN or GSM support are available.
This projects shows you how to mount any board of the Arduino MKR series in a cabinet. This can be very useful for many professional applications like door access systems, smart homes etc.
ArduiBox MKR is an enclosure set for the Arduino MKR series. The heart is an additional PCB with integrated voltage regulator and breadboard. It fits together with the Arduino MKR of your choice in a 3 module DIN rail enclosure.
- milled 3 module DIN rail enclosure
- transparent lid in the top for displays, leds ....
- pcb with socket to plug a Arduino MKR Zero / 1000 / 1200 / 1300 / 1400 / 1500 module
- optional integrated voltage regulator (input voltage 9..35V via 2 way terminal block)
- breadboard / proto board for own circuits
- 2x 14 pole female pin header
- all GPIO pins are marked and placed beside the breadboard area
- 2x 3 way terminal blocks to connect external components to the breadboard