Arduino Connected Automotives
Contributions Made: 3
Leverage real time communications technology, and iOT, to build the most incredible hacks possible.
Split your project idea into small tasks so potential team members have a better idea of where they can help
Post questions to the Project Leader to get greater clarity on how you can help push Projects forward.
The connected vehicle has been the most visible and familiar example of Internet of Things technology. But as cars become increasingly software-driven, the real IoT developments in the auto industry are behind the scenes, as automakers and software providers both lay claim to the driver’s seat.
Current Task in Progress
we are building necessary components and hardware for this project like internet connection via GSM module. Hardware interfacing from phone to cars. integrated IT system for car. connecting vehicle with cloud. electrification and access to vehicle data and much more.
Teammates & Contributors I’m Looking For
I am looking for any one who are interested to contribute for this project
Why I’m Passionate About This Project
I am very interested in this project and also collaborating with intel, arduino and many people from all around the earth.
How will the project work
It is simple to understand
–> Check out the link below for more info.
PROJECT OUTLINE & PROGRESS
Iot of vehicles using Arduino 101.
Task To Be Completed:
1. Real-time monitoring of the vehicle’s status and operation.
2. Savings, through being able to detect potential problems with the car early on.
3. Tracking of the vehicle in the event of car-jacking and alerts to safeguard the driver and relatives.
4. Optimization of routes and driving expenses.
5. Monitoring and remote diagnosis of the vehicle.
Software updating with the possibility of changing the car’s configuration remotely.
6. Mobile phones or tablets can be used to control HVAC systems as well as other operational systems, suspension, etc. on the vehicle.
7. Safety systems and automatic emergency calls in the event of an accident.
8. Maps, real-time traffic information and satellite imaging.Maps, real-time traffic information and satellite imaging.
9. Real-time information about fuel prices and the location of the nearest service stations.
This features include 24/7 connectivity.
END OF PROJECT.