The first of its kind. It's a self-locking, timer-based, Arduino-controlled Stop Smoking Device. Simple and easy to create at home!
This project was done just for fun. It wasn't my intention to actually complete a fun silly project like this, but oh well... I like doing random weird things! :-)How to Create and AssembleSoftware
Model Design: Autodesk Fusion 360
3D Print Slicer Software: Simplify3D
Coding Software: Arduino IDE3D Printer Used
* Simplify3D FFF Profile :
* 3D Model Parts :
* Arduino Code and Libraries :Components Used
- 1 x Arduino Uno
- 1 x OLED display module white 0.96-inch 128x64 6-pin SPI for Arduino
- 1 x TOWERPRO Mini 9g hobby servo SG90
- 1 x tactile 4.3mm horizontal button
- 2 x Samsung 18650-30Q 3000mAh battery
- 1 x 18650 battery holder
No preview (download only).