How's you doing?
Have you ever made LEDs dancing..??
I am back with a similar type of project.
In this project I made Dancing LEDs also known as LED Chaser.
LEDs are On and Off at certain interval as to show they are dancing.
Watch the entire video and please do subscribe my YouTube channel.
"Help me achieve my dream of 1K subscribers in my channel"
Steps to build this project.
1. Gather Arduino Uno.
2. Take 10 x 330 ohm resistors.
3. Take stapler pins (copper) used as jumper.
4. Take Jumper Wires.
5. Take Breadboard.
6. Take 10 Diffused LEDs.
7. How to make diffused LED...??
Take sand paper and rub the clear LED to make a diffused LED.
8. This is a diffused LED.
9. Take breadboard and connect all 10 resistors.
10. Connect all diffused LEDs.
11. Connect stapler pins -ve to all leds and connect to GND.
12. Connect Jumper wires from resistor end.
13. After connecting wires it will look like this.
14. Upload the code.
Now see LEDs are dancing or not.
Help me reach 1k subscribers.
If you like this project respect this and follow me for more projects.
The code will be pasted when I will cross 1000 subscribers on YouTube Thanks. Please no hate comments. Link of the channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaXI2PcsTlH5g0et67kdD6g