I am back with a new interesting project.
In this project I made a display board using a GSM module and Arduino Uno.
In this project you can send the message from mobile phone to the SIM card which is in the GSM module and that message will be appeared on the display.
You can use this project as a display board at home or notice board in college.
It can be used as a patient numbering system in hospitals where doctors can send the message displaying the number of the patient and that patient will come to the doctor.
Let's get started to make this project:
1. Gather all the components.
2. Connect pot and LCD display on breadboard
3. Connect a 330 ohm resistor to second end of pot.
4. Connect all components as shown.
5. Connections are below:
LCD TO ARDUINO
Vo middle end of pot
A one end to resistor 330 ohm tp pot and that end to +5v
K one end to pot and that end to GND
6. Connect GSM module with M-F jumper wires as shown.
7. Insert sim in the GSM module (preferably 2G SIM).
GSM module to Arduino
Make sure that Tx and Rx pin of GSm module are disconnected while uploading the code.
After uploading the code connect the Tx and Rx pin of GSM Module to the Arduino.
9. Now take a smart phone and send the message to that number followed by # and end by * as shown.
Message will be received.
Cheers, your project is done!
Also, be sure to subscribe to my channel.
The code will be pasted when I will cross 1000 subscribers on YouTube Thanks. Please no hate comments. Link of the channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaXI2PcsTlH5g0et67kdD6g