Here is my another project named "Smart Voting Machine."
This project can be used as a class voting machine to choose the class representative or monitor.
This project can also be used as a office voting machine.
This project has many applications.
Watch the whole video and "Subscribe my YouTube channel."
"Electronics is Fun"
Let's make this project.......
1. Gather all the components as shown below.
2. Place all 5 push buttons on breadboard.
3. Connect small pins (jumpers) from button to GND as shown.
4. Connect Jumper wires from push button as shown.
5. Take another Breadboard and place 10K potentiometer, LCD display and 330 ohm resistor.
6. Connections from LCD to Arduino Uno:
Vss to GND
Vdd to +5v
Vo to middle pin of 10k pot
Rs to 3
Rw to GND
E to 4
D4 to 5
D5 to 6
D6 to 7
D7 to 8
A to 330 resistor one end and that end to +5v
K to GND
Push Buttons to Arduino
S1 (JON) to 9
S2(LIY) to 10
S3(BOB) to 11
S4(MIA) to 12
S5(RESULTS) to 13
8. After connections it will shown like this.
9. Now check all connections once again and upload the code.
After uploading the code press the push buttons to give votes to the candidates.
Subscribe my YouTube channel for sure.
"And help me to achieve my dream to make the channel one amongst the popular channel of Electronics"
The code will be pasted when I will cross 1000 subscribers on YouTube Thanks. Please no hate comments. Link of the channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaXI2PcsTlH5g0et67kdD6g