How's you doing?
Ever wondered making Traffic lights that displays warning messages to the riders on LCD..?
I am back with a similar type of project.
In this video I made Traffic Lights that displays warning messages to the riders on a 16 X 2 LCD Display.
This project is very useful for Engineering students. They can make the project for their college, school etc.
Watch the entire video and please do subscribe my YouTube channel.
"Help me achieve my dream of 1K subscribers in my channel"
Channel link is:
Steps to make this project.
1. Gather Arduino uno
2. Take LCD Display
3. Take 7 segment display
4. Take LEDs
5. Take 10K POT
6. Take 5 330 ohm resistors
7. Take stapler pins used as jumper cables
8. Take Male to Male jumper wires.
9. Take 2 breadboard
10. Place LCD Display, POT, on breadboard
11. Connect 7 segment display on the breadboard and add second breadboard.
12. Place all 3 leds on breadboard.
Connect -ve led legs with stapler pins to GND
connect +ve legs to 330 ohm resistors
13. I used stapler pins to connect -ve legs to GND
14. Connect stapler pins to 7 segment display legs.
15. Connect jumper wires to LCD Display
16. Connections from LCD to Arduino
17. It will look like this after connecting wires.
18. Connect wires from 7 segment display
19. It will look like this.
20. Upload the code (Here will be the surprise from code section) hehe...
21. Test and check.
22. It is succesfully working
23. Now my last wish
The code will be pasted when I will cross 1000 subscribers on YouTube Thanks. Please no hate comments. Link of the channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaXI2PcsTlH5g0et67kdD6g