This system monitors the moisture of soil and waters it by 5v DC motor based water pump when needed.
by Neeti Thakur Bisen
An electronic keyboard with 7 piano keys, programmed to Middle B/A/G/F/E/D/C, and an 8th button used to access a menu of preset songs.
Project tutorial by Lindsay Fox
How to make a connection between an internet service and Arduino boards.
Project tutorial by ElectroPeak
With the help of Raspberry Pi and Arduino I have developed a home automation system to track day-to-day activities at home.
Project showcase by Akash Kumar
Diodes allow electricity to flow only in one direction. When power is off then a negative spike of voltage may occur, which will damage the Arduino or transistor. Therefore I had used a diode (help to sort out reverse current from the motor) to protect against this damage.
For this project i purchased soil moisture sensor from amazon. It is working perfectly. you can use capacitive soil moisture sensor for better results but it is very expansive alternative.
I am providing the link of amazon from where I purchased the soil moisture sensor.
Steps to make water pump using 5 volt DC motor are as follows-
1. Take a small plastic box.
2. Make one hole in the middle of the box's cap and attach the DC motor.
3. Take a round shaped plastic plate and attach 5 small plastic plates vartically.
4. Attach it with the rotater of the DC motor.
5. Make another two holes to attach water pipes.
6. Attach 5 volt DC motor as shown in fritzing diagram with the arduino board.
Or you can check out this video link
Or connect with your social account:
New here? Create an account