Programming Learning Board
This project was developed as accessory for a beginners programming course. It aims on providing examples for the most common Arduino programming use cases. As a help, all used pins are printed on top.
Designed for an Arduino Mega!
List of Components:
- 3 red LEDs with build-in resistors
- 2 green LEDs with build-in resistors
- 1 yellow LEDs with build-in resistors
- 1 LM35 temperature sensor
- 2 pin dip switch (not on the pictures)
- 1 1*3 header (for more WS2812 LEDs)
- build a traffic light including pedestian light and countdown
- read temperature value as analog input
- try a ws2812 LED (=Neopixel) and add more