Gardening is very interesting, so I thought about making a project in gardening. Nowadays smart garden systems are very popular because people enjoy them. However my challenge is to make the project very simple so that anyone can try this at home or office.
The system is very easy because Arduino and its sensors are easy to use and buy.
1. Soil Moisture Sensor: It is very popular. By using it, I can make the water system automatic. When soil needs water, it can water it.
2. Temperature and Humidity Sensor: Right temperature is very important for gardening to grow good plants. Using this sensor I am able to know the temperature easily. If the temperature lowers, I can easily connect any powerful light with relay and can make the temperature perfect for plants.
3. LDR (photoresistor): This sensor can show the light condition of garden.
4. Using a display, I can see every senor data easily.
5. The most interesting thing is that I can power the Arduino and sensor using SOLAR because Arduino works in low power.