- FIRST: You can enter to the application from anywhere (WAN) and free, but other projects do it in the same area (LAN), and otherwise if using (WAN) will be by cash.
- SECOND: If the app is offline and something happen --> send to you alert message to open your app, but in other projects you have to be online for the alert message to be shown to you.
- THIRD: Very easy to install, and very effective, but other projects that use the ESP8266 to get the notification have many issues.
That's enough!How to install Teleduino library
- I use Teleduino server. You must request a Key.
- Download the library of Teleduino.
- If you don't know how to add a Library to Arduino IDE you can follow this guide
- Upload the [teleduino ethernet 328 client proxy] - put your key of teleduino in the sketch like in the picture above.
After this, install the library and adjust the code by the key, send me your Email and key to adjust the APK file for you.
How to connect the relay:
No preview (download only).