Aim: To prank people and win the circuito.io's Arduino Day Prank Contest!How it Works:
- A person sits on the chair.
- The pressure sensor attached in the chair sends some values to the PrankChair app via Bluetooth.
- The app which is active in the smartphone fixed beneath the chair produces a FART sound and the person thinks that he just farted due to the vibrations caused in the chair. That's honestly pretty funny! ;)
Thanks: Thanks for providing such a wonderful opportunity for hobbyists like me to showcase our cool ideas. And this also made me discover this wonderful website circuito.io which is just awesome because you don't need to go all over Google to look fort the schematics because this gives them just by entering the components, which is pretty cool and different!
Pressure sensor: The pressure sensor I used in this project is a DIY one and you can make one too just by watching the videos I've provided.How it's Made:
Step 1: Get a chair.
Step 2: Get all the stuff.
Step 3: Wire it up!
Step 4: Fix everything & check that's working!
- RIGHT: HC-05 Bluetooth module
- BLUE COLOUR CABLE: A to B Cable
- Others: Jumper wires and tape
Link to circuito.io: PrankChair