High accuracy wall plotting at minimal cost, enrich all the whiteboards around you with surprising artwork!
Project tutorial by Fredrik Stridsman
Build a 3D printed Lunar Phase Clock for your desk or nightstand.
Project tutorial by G4lile0
@filoenna & @MAYDAYHUHUHU, I'm unclear what your issue is based on your comments but are you seeing an error in the IDE stating "Warning: Problem accessing board folder /www/sd"? If so then you may need to create the directory structure on the SD Card and create a symbolic link. My guess is that this is a problem with older Yun's but I'm not certain. I have a version 1 Yun (OpenWRT) and needed to do this to get it to work.
FYI: I'm running a Windows PC
Step one, create the folder structure.
- Insert the SD Card in your PC
- Create a folder named "arduino" (All lower case! Linux is case sensitive.)
- Open the "arduino" folder and create a subfolder named "www"
- Eject the SD Card from the PC
- Insert the SD Card into the Arduino Yun
Step Two, create a symbolic link
- If you do not have the YunSerialTerminal.ino already, download from https://www.arduino.cc/en/Tutorial/LibraryExamples/YunSerialTerminal
- Load the YunSerialTerminal.ino to the Aruino Yun (Follow instructions on the link in the previous steps for usage.)
- In the Serial Monitor, issue the following command to create the symbolic link:
ln -s /mnt/sda1/arduino/www /www/sd
Retry this tutorial and see if you get the expected result. Hope this helps.
Or connect with your social account:
New here? Create an account